Our Cheap Filipino Wedding Headline Animator

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

YES WE'RE BACK!!!



Credit: http://bit.ly/rawfoodnationphoto



     Hi our dear relatives and friends, missed us? We missed you more!!! We have been in hiatus for some months now, busy preparing for this project that both of us are truly awaiting. I just realized that being in the preparation of  our project involves a lot of emotions. There will be a lot of excitement, happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, joy, etc. During our most challenging times we just held on to one thing - God's promise - His promise that He would take care of EVERYTHING.


    When God means everything, He really means it, from the minute details to the biggest and toughest information for our project. On the first place He was the one who initiated for this union. He chose me for him and him for me. Simple as that. Right Papa God? He only wants full trust and obedience to His Will and everything will be a ok!


    With that said, I am sharing to you our chosen song for the month. Very good also for couples who want to remember their love for each other, that they are the only one for each other, and that their dreams were fulfilled when they met their other half. The only  thing they should do is go back to where their love started.  Enjoy the song in this cool, rainy, relaxed morning. We have also included the lyrics for you to enjoy it to the fullest! God bless and thanks for your continued reading!




BACK AT ONE

 It’s undeniable that we should be together
It’s unbelievable, how I used to say that I’d fall never
The basis is need to know
If you just don’t know how I feel
Then let me show you that now I’m for real
If all the things in time, time will reveal
Yeah


1 - one, you’re like a dream come true
Two, just wanna be with you
Three, girl it’s plain to see
That you’re the only one for me and
Four, repeat steps one through three
Five, make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done
Then I’ll start back at one


(yeah)
It’s so incredible, the way things work themselves out
And all emotional, once you know what it’s all about, hey
And undesirable, for us to be apart
I never would’ve made it very far
’cause you know you got the keys to my heart
’cause...


Repeat 1


Say farewell to the dark of night
I see the coming of the sun
I feel like a little child, whose life has just begun
You came and breathed new life into this lonely heart of mine
You threw out the life line
Just in the nick of time


Repeat 1 to fade


 For more info please visit our webiste: www.fourlovesandavow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...